Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hamilton focus still on F1


Lewis Hamilton says he will not change his lifestyle © Getty Images
Enlarge
Lewis Hamilton says his main focus is on his Formula One career and that he is not distracted by a celebrity lifestyle.
In the week after crashing out of the Belgian Grand Prix, Hamilton appeared on Jonathon Ross' new chat show on ITV alongside singer Adele and actress Sarah Jessica Parker. Having signed with a high-profile management company in Simon Fuller's XIX Entertainment earlier this year, Hamilton said he wouldn't stop enjoying the lifestyle he has, but insisted he was still completely committed to improving his race performances.

"No [I won't stop]. I'm not searching for it, but I still love doing that stuff," he told Sporting Life. "It's still awesome when you hang around with people like that. I still feel exactly the same way about them, the way I did before I met them, even though I know them now. I'm still a little starstruck, in admiration. I still see them on television, exactly as I did then.
"But it's strange when you look at your phone and think 'I can call that guy'. There will be more things in the future, but at the moment there are more important things to do. That is somehow to get this Formula One career at its peak because I don't feel it's at its highest. I don't feel the performances are at their best, and that's what I am really trying to focus on most of all."

ESPNF1

No comments:

Post a Comment